Volunteer for ADA 2018 – America’s Dental Meeting®
Be a part of it - volunteer!
The success of the annual meeting depends on the dedication of outstanding volunteers - people just like you!
Use Group Code: CLAHNL
Who can volunteer?
- Dentists who are current ADA members, and their friends and family
- Dental students who are current ASDA members
- Dental team members
- Dental office staff
- Dental hygienist students
- Dental assistant students
- Constituent and component society staff
Benefits of volunteering
- Complimentary registration
- A volunteer orientation and welcome reception on Wednesday, October 17 at 6 p.m.
- Access to dine in the Speakers’ Lounge on the day(s) of your assignment(s)
- CE credit for applicable courses
Learn more about ADA 2018 Volunteer Positions.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Rachelle Nii at email@example.com or 808.591.0086.
2018 Committee on Local Arrangements
The ADA Committee on Local Arrangements (CLA) provides an invaluable resource to the ADA by recruiting around 300 volunteers to assist with the annual meeting. The CLA Chair and committee co-chairs are local dental leaders, some of whom you may know.
Dr. Cal Lum – CLA General Chair
Dr. Jaclyn Lum – CLA Vice Chair
Dr. Joe Chu – Co-chair
Dr. Derek Ichimura – Co-chair
Dr. Darryl Teruya – Co-chair
Dr. Rachel Yorita – Co-chair